mill trunnion liners are custom-made to protect your mill trunnions from internal wear. Fit is critical, and our mill trunnion liners can be made to almost any size or shape. Typical design features include internal spirals or dams to control material flow, flanges for the mounting of trommel screens, inclusion of threaded holes for jacking screws, inspection ports, etc. Our customized trunnion liners are grouped intothree categories; One-Piece, Replaceable Sleeve and Bolted Wear Elements.
Our mill trunnion liner upgrade offers an improved multi-piece mill trunnion liner configuration replacing the older one-piece mill trunnion liners, improving durability and serviceability of the mill feed and discharge ends.
Mill trunnion liners feature a rubber-lined fabricated steel base, which is then rubber lined. Loose steel-backed rubber liners are also used in larger trunnion and bell mouth linings.
1. Composite mill trunnion liner has smooth surface and is fixed on the mill end cover with bolts.
2. It can effectively protect end cover from abrasion of grinding machine and materials.
3. With rubber being used, anti-wear composite liner can be used for a long time.
4. Composite mill trunnion liner has stable and reliable performance.
1. Pin with a lifter the pressure-bearing part in the connection place of two adjacent composite mill trunnion liners.
2. Put fasteners into the trough of lifter bar and then tighten them so that the anti-wear composite liner is installed.
3. Put clamping part into the trough as well to make the combination between composite mill trunnion liner and lifter bar closer. Thus, liners can be firmly installed on the mill end cover.
All types wet mill Main Advantages: Replacement convenience Replacement convenience Meet specific mill requirements Complete product series skype/Mobile+86 18642196671