Fully-automatic Tapped Bag Water Packaging Equipment | Bag-in-Box Filling Machine
This Fully-automatic Tapped Bag Water Packaging Equipment | Bag-in-Box Filling Machine is especially for filling spout-prepared bags with a wide range of liquids like drinking water, juice, milk, edible oil and beverage. This machine features fully-automatic by employing PLC and touch screen control system. The whole process of cutting apart from the fed continuous bags, delivering to heads for decapping, vacuumization (optional), nitrogen injection (optional), filling, capping and transiting to the conveyor can be completed automatically, no human operation required.
This filling machine can cap various spigots including Vitop and Scholle's. It is designed with CIP (Clean in Place) function and circuit connection.
1) Fully-automatic, continuous WEB type bags fed.
2) Easy to use. The touch-screen control system makes operation easy.
3) Self-test and protecting function.
4) An electromagnetic flow meter system employed improves filling precision and truly achieves the quantitative filling.
5) Grade 304 stainless steel body and 316L stainless steel fluid-contact parts.
6) Filling a different capacity bag acceptable only by changing the setting.
7) Perfect spout clamping system ensures reliable running of the machine and meanwhile no damage to the bag spout.
8) Options of vacuumization and nitrogen injection available for specific products use.
Applicable bags: pre-cut continuous module or WEB type bags, spout-prepared, 3-25 litres. (Spout is called "Gland" or "Flange" too.)
500 bags/hour for 5 litres
400 bags/hour for 10 litres
300 bags/hour for 20 litres
Compressed air: 6-8bar, 1.5m3/h.
1. Automatically feed bags.
2. Automatically cut apart, decap, fill and cap bags.
3. Automatically exit filled bags.
Fully-automatic. Grade 304 stainless steel construction and grade 316L stainless steel fluid-contact parts. World famous brands of key components and many are imported.
Absolutely EU quality standard, but less than half of EU price.
We also supply the matched box packaging line. For information, please click Bag-in-Box Filling and Packaging Line.
Contact us today for a competitive price.
Contact: Mr. Gavin CHEUNG