We have extensive experience with loading ship containers with bulk products, where the container is equipped with a container in-liner.
Container Bulk Loader, Type CBL 300 and CBL 330 for 20 or 40 feet containers.
The unique CBL is ideal for loading of dry bulk commodities into containers, products as fishmeal, malt, grain, animal feed pellets, soya, grains, cereals, flour, seeds, sugar, powder, starches, pellets, plastic granulates, silica and other same type products can be loaded into 20 or 40 feet ship containers very effective and optimal to the roof.
* Note: this system does not harm the liner compared to other systems.
* Remote controlled sidewise and vertical movement of outlet.
* Easy moveable by e.g. a fork lift truck.
* Feeding hopper for connection to a gravity bellow feeder or other customer specific feeding system.
* Execution in mild steel or stainless steel.
Capacity: one 20 or 40 feet container in 15 - 25 minutes.