After the successes of previous three edition of Indiapack it has grown as a brand name in Indian Packaging industry and world over. Recognizing that the new trends and development are essential to the industry’s bright future, the Indian Institute of Packaging, through Indiapack, seeks to provide a perfect platform to bring the packaging industry under one roof. With this the industry has opportunity to connect at this highly specialized event where the issues of meeting the soaring demand for more sophisticated packaging together with the ever present need for increased productivity are addressed.
With the support from Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Ministry of Food Processing Industry, Ministry of Textiles, Govt of India and many Trade Association, from India and abroad including World Packaging Organization and Asian Packaging Federation, Indiapack is all set to continue the success story in 2010 edition.
Indian Packaging industry with a growth of more than 15% p.a. accounts for USD 14 Billion. This shows the immense potential in the industry. This growth is expected to be doubled in next two years and figures indicate towards a change in the industrial and consumer set up. Packaging today, has grown in importance and is regarded as vital marketing tool. It enhances product value and helps expand market within and outside country. The packaging industry can be characterized as global and fast growing industry.
With a rapid growth in markets like Food, beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and textile has provided momentum for the need of packaging as all these sectors need specialized packaging. Availability of most of the raw material in abundance that is required in packaging industry such as paper, plastic, board, glass, metal adds to the further growth of industry
International FoodTec 2010- International exhibition on food processing & packaging technology, equipments and supplies. At the same time the other concurrent events viz. a high level International Packaging Conference & the National Awards for Excellence in Packaging will be organized by Indian Institute of Packaging.
- Paper & Paper Board
- Corrugated Boards and Boxes
- Glass Containers
- Metal/Tin Containers
- Rigid and Semi-Rigid Plastic Containers
- Ancillary Materials – Tapes, Straps, Labels, Adhesives, etc.
- Packaging Materials & Systems for Food, Pharmaceuticals,
- Cosmetics, Toiltetries, Industrial Products,
Textiles, Handicrafts, etc.
- Product Filling & Packaging
- Package Printing
- Film Extrusion
- Paper, Paper Board Converting
- Plastic/Film Converting, Lamination
- Plastic Bottle/Pouch Making & Printing
- Sealing/Taping/Strapping & Bundling
- Thermoforming Shrink/Stretch Wrapping
- Seals/Closures Manufacturers and other related Machinery
- used for complementing Packaging
- Inks, Varnishes
- Adhesives, Coatings and Decorative Materials
- Package Design and Development
- New Technologies
- Other Packaging and Allied Products and Services